Monday, May 5, 2008

wARm & fUZzY

It is not often you see a union of two people who leave such a deep impression on me like my ballet teachers. They are a husband-and-wife tag team who runs our ballet academy. Their passion for dance infuses every lesson they teach. It is rare to see two people who share the same enthusiasm and beliefs they hold towards ballet. And that, to me, is like a match made in heaven.

I often wonder dreamily about the days when they were both in the same ballet academy. It seems so romantic to be a ballet partner with someone who is also your soul-mate. And I can only fantasize about the synergy and beauty and grace of a pas de deux between two people who are truly in love with each other.

At the very least, it leaves me with a very warm and fuzzy feeling inside after every ballet lesson.

And there is hope.

No comments: