Wednesday, April 4, 2007

WhY?

Last night, Mr. D visited me again.

As usual, we talked. Mainly philosophical stuff. For some reason I am in a very pensive mood every time he visits.

You know, the big question WHY?

Why is the sky blue?
Why is the grass green?
Why don’t I have a clue?
Why I am so thin?

Actually, our concerns were more mundane.

Why are they so slow?
Why do I work so hard and get paid so little?
Why do I look like this?
Why is it so hot?
Why am I not rich?
Why do they put all the nice shows late into the night?
Why can’t I be taller?
Why aren’t my eyes bigger?
Why is my hair so frizzy?

Why me?
Why life?


We spent a long time discussing, dissuading, debating, deliberating.

And then our brains toppled over.

Sometimes, there is no answer. And, you don’t need to know the answer to go on. Just, go on.

I don’t ask why anymore. Go on, Mr. D, and go well.

No comments: