Friday, March 28, 2008

fRieNDsHIp

Friendship, is something that is so beautiful, so personal, so intricate. I just met up with a friend whom I had not seen in the last 5 years, and it was as if the time just melted away. We easily picked up our conversation where we left off. No pleasantries needed, just a quick update on our family and off we were. Trying to summarise all that happened in the 5 years was tough. How do you condense 5 years of life and living into a mere hour or two? But we knew each other enough to be able to fill in the gaps. We felt comfortable enough sharing secrets we don’t even reveal to our family.

This is the kind of friendship that I would say stands the passing of time. This is the kind of friendship that loves and accepts the other for who he or she is. This is the kind of friendship where a good night’s sleep wipes the slate clean again.

This is the kind of friend I want to be. Let me, will you?

No comments: