Friday, June 12, 2009

TraVeLs

So I’ve been planning for a big trip to the US the past few weeks, hence the lapses in updating this blog. First it was getting the travel visa, then getting the air tickets confirmed (I’m still on waitlist for one sector), and now I’m trying to get the schedule done as I’ll be visiting a good number of places. Needless to say, I’m all excited about this 7-week trip to the US! This, is possibly going to be the longest holiday I would have taken in my life.

I actually quite enjoy the process of planning for the trip. With the convenience of the internet, I can sit in the comfort of my own home and do most of my background reading, price comparisons, and even bookings. The plethora of information available is just incredible. Decision-making has been forced to be more complex over time.

Hollywood Boulevard, San Diego Zoo, the Rockies, 5th Avenue, Niagara Falls, here I come!
.

No comments: