Wednesday, June 6, 2007

i Am Me!

I was given an old soul when I was born. Sometimes it is my blessing and sometimes that is my curse. But this is who I am, so I’m also slowly learning to take the bad with the good.

Admittedly we all carry with us our fair share of emotional scars. All of us, spoken out loud or hidden inside. I don’t know how deep those scars go, but I know we are all wounded,

Is it anyone’s fault? I think not. Because, in the end, I don’t think it is about finding faults. I think it is more about learning, learning who we are and what we can be, despite our own brokenness. And sometimes, just knowing that you know about it is more than enough.

I was only 7 when I had to grow up, when I wanted to grow up. And it is because I grew up when I was only 7 that I am me now.

And I don’t want to turn the clock back, because none of us should have any regrets for being who we are today.

1 comment:

Fania Simon said...

It is a blessing that i came across your blog this morning. I know nothing is by accident. Thank you. fania simon