Saturday, July 12, 2008

LapTOp CooLinG pAd

I recently bought a snazzy gadget called a laptop cooling pad. It looks like a miniature cooker-hood, with 2 fan-like things in place of the gas hobs. By placing my laptop on the cooling pad, the heat is drawn away from the laptop, thus preventing overheating.

After hours of using, my laptop still feels hot to the touch. But then I suppose the cooling pad must be working its wonders by keeping the overall temperature down. Or at least, I’d like to believe that’s what it does. I mean, I bought it because it claimed that that’s what it does.

Occasionally I’ll lift up my laptop to check that the 2 fans are working. Or I place my ears close to the cooling pad to listen to the whirring of the fans.

And sometimes, I wonder, is it because of demand that there is supply, or is it because there is a supply so we demand?
.

No comments: