Sunday, July 8, 2007

SpaCEs

A space so small it fits right into my hands. Yet a space so big even the earth is unable to contain it.

We need space. To live, to grow, to breathe, or sometimes, to just be. Our personal space.

And the public spaces. Spaces we share with other creatures, human or non-human.

The outer space. Where inter-galactic missions are commandeered, battles with aliens we do not know.

Spaces between words, so you can read what I am writing. (AlthoughIhavereadsomewherehthatthehumanmindoreyeiscapableofdecipheringcomplicatedstringsofwordslikethatthathavenospace).

Just like the spaces in my head right now, where I wander around aimlessly, looking for a point.

A point of light, perhaps. A point of view, maybe. Or to make a point.

I hope the candle hasn’t gone out yet. It’s a little dark here over in my space.

No comments: