Sunday, July 1, 2007

i cHoOSe

A man who loves me must be able to love the night too. He must be able to appreciate the sounds of darkness.

He must be able to share in my deepest thoughts, feel my innermost desires. We must connect, heart to heart - in words, in touch, in hugs, in silence, in anger, just knowing.

A man who understands the beauty of the darkness will be a man who loves me.

A man who searches for the seven pots of gold at the end of the rainbow will be a man who loves me.

A man who dares to dream, lets his imagination take flight and soar - such a man I will love too.

It is not that I cannot live without you, but that I choose to be with you.

2 comments:

Ling said...

Not sure about the man...but like you, I love the night...there is no one as companionable as solitude, and might I add, Mr solitude and Miss Night make the perfect couple...I always wonder what will their child be be like...alas, I think you already know..

Robert Alexander said...

I am that man!