In that space between knowing and unknowing, I learnt a few things…
* That a moment can be the most beautiful and it can also be the saddest at the same time.
* That letting go is more painful than holding on.
* That it is equally important to be able to love and to be able to accept love.
* That it is not always the case that having something is better than having nothing.
* That grieving for the loss of someone still living is as difficult as grieving for the dead.
It’s a matter of perspective, I think, whether you experience each day as a blessing or a curse.