Monday, September 1, 2008

iT's AlL GoOd?

In my interactions with people, I have always chosen to believe that everyone starts off with good intentions. Until they prove otherwise. Because I like to think, naively or not, that good is innate in man. Otherwise, I think the world would be a much scarier place to live in than it is now.

Of course, that doesn’t mean I condone all the atrocities that have been committed during times of war, times of famine, times of hunger, times of desolation. In fact, if I knew such people as Hitler personally, I would probably hate him with a vengeance.

I hear stories of cannibalism, of eating your mountain-climbing-mate-who-is-dead just so you can continue on your journey to salvation, and they gross me out. Totally.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
.

No comments: