Monday, January 14, 2008

oF STeAm, miRaGEs & CLouDs

I love to watch the wispy strand of steam dancing its way out from my hot cup of coffee. If I concentrate really hard, the world around me becomes fuzzy. It is as if I have become one with the dancing steam.

I love to watch the hot asphalt road for any sign of mirages. If I concentrate really hard, I can find them just there in the distant track as far as my eye can see. It is as if the magical mirages have pulled together the horizon and the road into one seamless piece.

I love to watch the fluffy cotton clouds edge their way across the sky. If I concentrate really hard, I can spot the rabbit and the deer, the mountain and the little girl. It is as if the cotton clouds are trying to mime to me the story of my life.

Little things, immense love. Passion, and contentment.

No comments: