Saturday, December 1, 2007

SeEKiNg tRUth

I have been doing a lot of thinking these days. Looking hard into my self. And it’s difficult work. Learning to listen to the voices within you is difficult. How do you stop the incessant chatter and listen out for that still small voice inside? How do you know which voice is really you?

There are things I discovered about myself that shocked me. Half-truths I tried to hide. Lies I tried to tell. But it’s like your heart or conscience never lets you go. It always comes back to the same basic ground rule – what is the truth? And only you know what is true. The path that leads to truth is a path you must walk alone.

My friend tells me, there are different facets to truth, and one aspect of it may not be the complete truth.

For I am greater than the sum of my parts.

No comments: