Sunday, July 18, 2010

miXeD

It’s been a little over a month since I relocated to Boston. It’s been a little over a month since I started school again. It’s been a little over a month that I am living my dream to reality. Sometimes, when I’m ambling along the sidewalks, I have to remind myself that this is not just my imagination. That I am in my dream country in my dream school preparing for what I believe is my dream career.

I look forward to each day of classes, even though lectures are 4 hours long. I struggle with the assigned readings, my concentration is not what it used to be. I wonder how much of myself to put out there, in my first tentative steps at making new friends.

Coming to a foreign land and learning to settle in is exciting, challenging, frustrating, interesting, amusing, scary, intense, lonely, and wild. Exactly like life, I guess.

I am a mixed bag of emotions.
.

No comments: