Saturday, September 29, 2007

MisSiNg...

... my friend. My friend left. My friend left a couple of weeks ago. My friend left a couple of weeks ago and I miss my friend.

It’s a when-will-I-get-to-see-you-again kind of missing. It’s a how-are-you-doing-I’m-worried-about-you kind of missing. It’s a I’m-missing-you-very-much-I-wish-you-are-here kind of missing.

Have you ever missed someone so much that you wish you could pluck them from your dreams and hug them? That is how much I miss you, my friend.

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Thank you friend for your nice words which I am assuming is for me :) I leave you a quote from among my favorite poem written by an author I really like,

"... When you part from your friend, you grieve not;

For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.

And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit..."